Monday, December 2, 2013

Beanie





I almost NEVER wear hats. I hate everything about squished and flattened hat hair more than I think hats can potentially be a good look (especially to cover up an already existing bad hair day). I own two hats that I've had since either freshman or sophomore year of high school, which are my I-only-wear-these-if-it's-the-arctic-tundra-outside hats. One is a big winter white knit hat with a pompom on the top and pompom adorned strings that hang down from the cozy earflaps. The other is a thin knit black hat with a little black bow. I literally only wear them if it's freezing out, but the beanie trend really starting growing on me. I know it's not freezing out, but I thought my beanie looked absolutely artsy and adorable with my leather jacket. I love the contast of the soft, light heather gray beanie with the tough, dark leather. I complete the "look" with a mini skirt picking up the black of the jacket and the gray in my hat (or rather they picked up the colors in my skirt since I put that on first).

Sweater: similar   Skirt: BCBG (can't find it anywhere!)  Boots: Ralph Lauren - similar  Jacket: similar   Hat:Michael Stars   Watch: Michele   Nails: Essie - good as gold

0 comments:

Post a Comment