Saturday, December 14, 2013

Shoe Crush Saturday: Viktor & Rolf Ankle Boots

Have you ever wanted to wear your oxfords or loafers, but it was just too cold out? Well, Viktor & Rolf has created the perfect solution. These gorgeous shiny patent leather ankle boots give the appearance of an oxford with the warmth and coverage of a boot. The patent leather is so sleek and rich. I love that the heel is actually covered in suede instead of patent; it feels more casual to me. You know I love the contrast of the suede and the patent, but I also love the contrast between the round toe and the squared off sole. These boots will set you back a pretty penny, but because they're a well-made boot (and a combination of two classics!) they'll last you for quite a few years. I think they're absolutely worth every penny!





0 comments:

Post a Comment