Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Trends

Everyone's NYE hangover should be gone by now, so let's get down to business. Fashion business, that is. I'm so glad some of these awful 90s trends are being phased out with the new year and I'm really excited about some of the upcoming trends for 2014. Some are old trends making a comeback and others are pretty unique.


Mules 
  Alexander Wang's got a pretty nice collection of them right now so check them out online.






Leather Effects
  I hadn't even heard of Daniele Michetti before doing some research, but now I'm super excited about this amazing leatherwork!






Sheer Panelling
  I already love Rebecca Minkoff, but her S/S '14 collection is off the hook.







Pleats
  Check out Rebecca Taylor's Pre-fall '14 line for some amazing pleated skirts (and shoes to die for!)





Gingham
  Chanel's Spring 2014 collection is the epitome of classic, timeless gingham with a fresh twist.





Bucket Bags
  Mansur Gavriel has some phenomenal soft-leather bucket bags that I'm dying to get my hands on!





0 comments:

Post a Comment