Monday, January 13, 2014

Dolce & Gabbana







This Dolce & Gabbana dress is one of my great Loehmann's finds. It's sleeveless so it can be worn from early fall to early spring and all it needs is a sweater to warm it up for winter. It's also very tailored so it can easily be dressed down for work or dressed up for evening. It's a very simple dress so you can really do a lot with it, but I really wanted to wear it with these cute bow tights (yes, they are supposed to be on the front). I wore a matching bow necklace and unintentionally added some ballet flats adorned with bows, too. I wanted to add a little sparkle and color to an otherwise monochromatic outfit so I chose a black sparkly cardigan, added a pink lip and orchid nail polish.

Dress: Dolce & Gabbana (black)  Cardigan: J.Crew (old) - similar   Tights: similar  Shoes: Tahari (on sale)   Necklace: Tiffany & Co.   Nails: Essie - Cascade Cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment