Friday, January 31, 2014

Hey Beyonce, Your Alter Ego Sasha Fierce is Here






Totally feeling fierce today in this jersey bodycon leopard pencil skirt, cozy angora sweater, killer lion necklace, and gorgeous buttery leather bootie heels. Even though I picked out the pieces of this outfit because I know they're comfy, it also looks really fierce. This is a great look for one of those "fat" days. You know... when you wake up and you just feel bloated and don't feel like wearing real people clothes. Instead of caving to my yoga pants, uggs, and crew neck pullover, I went for a stretchy, non-constraining skirt and a loose-fitting sweater, which I partially tucked in to make it a little baggier in the front.

Sweater: ASOS (not available) - similar   Skirt: Michael Kors - similar   Boots: Vince (not available) - similar  Lipa: Sephora - It Girl    Necklace: similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment