Saturday, January 11, 2014

Shoe Crush Saturday: Sophia Webster Jelly Sandal

I know it's a little early to think about sandals what with the Polar Vortex this week, but when I saw these shoes the first thing I though was "I must have these" and then I was like "I have to put these on the blog." These Sophia Webster Rosa Jelly and Glitter Sandals are incredible. Granted, all of Sophia Webster's shoes are really works of art; I wish I could have them all (but these are my favorites). These shoes remind me of wearing jelly sandals as a kid, but they have an adult twist - a cylindrical glitter 4" heel. These are not exactly beach appropriate like your typical jelly sandals, but they're great for some fun weekend activity and I would even wear them to work. She also made some jelly sandal flats that are a lot better for activities that involve moving and you could definitely wear them to the beach (although I'd probably wear my 6euro jelly sandals I got in Cyprus for fear of ruining a pair of Sophia Webster's).





0 comments:

Post a Comment