Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Soft Colors






I am perfectly aware that it was a nippy 10 degrees in New York today and yes, I did wear ripped jeans. Don't worry; I'm not completely out of my mind - I wore my full length Loden coat (not shown here) so I was all bundled up for this record-breaking cold day. I really love the shade of these jeans and wanted to expand on that soft color palette. Generally pastels are great spring colors (along with vibrant hues), but pastel pink has made the rounds in fashion this winter. My cashmere vest was actually my grandpa's and when I wear it I feel extra cozy even though I didn't dress as warm as I could have today. I had the extra warmth from knowing I was wearing my grandpa's old vest. 

Vest: Pringles of Scotland - similar   Shirt: Tresics  Jeans: 7 For All Mankind   Shoes: Tahari   Necklace: Bimba y Lola - similar   Watch: Michele

0 comments:

Post a Comment