Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Equipment, How I Adore You







Oh, Equipment, you make the most perfect blouses. There is nothing like the feeling of a soft, luxurious silk Equipment blouse on your skin. They do run a little more expensive than your average blouse, but they literally fit everybody, they come in amazing designs and colors, the material is unlike anything you could ever imagine, and best of all, they'll last you forever. I got lucky enough to snag my equipment blouses from my mom and grandmother's closets :) Regardless, I highly recommend investing in one. You won't regret it; I promise. I love the unique pattern of this particular blouse. It's almost like something I'd expect to find on beautiful African textiles. I think it looks very exotic and safari-esque paired with this necklace.

Blouse: Equipment (old) - similar   Jeans: Zara   Belt: J.Crew - similar   Boots: Ralph Lauren - similar   Necklace: Flea Market find!

0 comments:

Post a Comment