Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fashion Google

Ever had those moments where you had a picture of an article of clothing you like or something you saw in a magazine that didn't show fashion credits and you wished you knew what it was or where to buy it? Well, you dreamt it and ASAP54 came up with it. This is pretty much the google for fashion. I've certainly had these moments. Half of the clothes I wear on here are fairly old or I got at Loehmann's and I don't even know where to begin looking for them except for Polyvore, which can be great, but sometimes, just doesn't cut it. 


Founder, Daniela CecĂ­lio, followed through with the brilliant idea that many fashionable women have had: "My idea was that everything you see, you should be able to find." And I agree. ASAP54 allows you to upload a picture of the item you're trying to find and it will help you find it along with similar items and other stylistically similar recommendations. 

This FREE app combines all of my favorite things about polyvore, google, fashion magazines, and pinterest. You can follow other ASAPERS and see what they've ASAPED and get inspiration from them. Not only can you find what you're looking for, but you can gain inspiration from famous ASAPERS and your friends (so get them to join!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment