Thursday, March 20, 2014

High Fashion






Something about this vest makes me feel like royalty. Maybe not the Kate Middleton kind, but the New York socialyte-y, street style icon kind. Pairing it with these lambskin jeans also happens to be make a kickass combo. Everything I'm wearing right now is unbelievably soft, comfortable, and luxurious that I couldn't stop petting myself all day. Under this faux-fur vest (which btdubs has pockets - so sick), I'm wearing a silk blouse. These three materials make for a really interesting composition of textures. Even with a two-tone color palette, which is pretty simple, luxurious materials and different textures can make your outfit go from ho-hum to hot-damn.

Vest: Tahari - similar   Blouse: Ann Taylor (old) - similar   Pants: rag&bone - similar   Boots: Franco Sarto

0 comments:

Post a Comment