Monday, March 10, 2014

Look Ma, No Jacket





I am welcoming this New York spring day with open arms and sandals (and no jacket in sight)! What a perfect day to wear light spring layers and finally, a real spring day to wear this outrageously awesome Peter Pilotto floral graphic dress. I normally don't like to repeat clothes other than jeans within the same month (I like to keep it fresh, ya know), but I have been planning to wear these sandals with this dress for about a month now and it just hasn't been warm enough to go out in sandals without looking like I'm completely nuts. Platform sandals such as this Elizabeth & James pair, pair well with sheath dresses like this, flared jeans, or even skinny jeans.

Dress: Peter Pilotto for Target   Blazer: Zara (old)   Shoes: Elizabeth and James - similar & similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment