Saturday, March 1, 2014

Shoe Crush Saturday: Lanvin Metallic Slip Ons

Slip-on or skater sneakers are a huge trend right now. Although I'm all for comfortable fashion, I've just really not been feeling this trend that is hugely popular with outdoor music festival goers and sk8er bois. Slip ons remind me of my middle and high school days of going to Bamboozle and Warped Tour. These Lanvin slip-ons may actually change my mind about this trend. Even though they are comfortable sneakers, it would be a pretty bad decision to wear these $600 metallic leather sneakers anywhere with mud and drugged out teens and punk rockers. I can imagine rocking these with a pair of cuffed boyfriend jeans and a funky bomber jacket. They're a really sweet, sexy, and mature take on this Vans-inspired trend and I would definitely wear them.









0 comments:

Post a Comment