Monday, March 3, 2014

Sweetly Spotted






I fell in love with this blue leopard print blouse as soon as I saw it. There are certain forms of leopard print that are classy, and this is one of them. I think atypical leopard print colors also tend to be a little more fashion-forward (or childish, so be careful) regardless of the item. Granted, you wouldn't want to look like a giant Lisa Frank sticker. I'm sorry for all of you who aren't old enough to appreciate the reference. The pastel pink of these pants keeps this outfit fun and doesn't detract from the wildness of this blouse, but it also makes the whole look softer and sweeter, which is why I wore black boots to tie the look together. Try and keep jewelry simple when you're wearing busy prints like I did with my simple gold nameplate necklace.

Blouse: Juicy Couture - similar   Jeans: 7 for all mankind   Boots: Franco Sarto   Necklace: Custom made   Nails: Essie - "to buy or not to buy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment